Put all those rolls of washi tape to good use by making a quick and easy card that will work for any occasion just by changing up the colours and the sentiment.
Tips and Tricks:
- Doodle around the edge with a fine black liner
- Be bold with colour - neon works well against a white background
- Use different designs and thickness of washi to add interest
- Go large with the sentiment
- Add depth to the design with three coordinating buttons
If you're looking to grow your washi stash I've found these lovely ones on Etsy.
Orange stripe washi tape - The Lovely Desk