I'm going out on a limb here but I think confetti could possibly be the next big craft craze. If not the whole of the UK it will be here in my tiny corner of world ;) I'm hooked! It's so easy to make a quick and effective card in a matter minutes just with the most basic of tools.
Here's how: -
All you need is some coloured card. A hole punch, not a special craft hole punch just a basic office two hole punch will do. Double sided tape and a white card blank.
1. Cut a piece of card slightly smaller than your card blank
2. Stamp, print or if you're really feeling brave hand write a sentiment
3. Stick two bands of double sided tape across the bottom of the card and remove the film.
4. Punch holes in the coloured card and empty out the hole punch tray over the bands of tape.
5. Attach to the card front and admire!
A simple and effective design that you could use for any occasion.
The card I've used is from Paper Mill Direct . I was given a pick 'n' mix box as a gift when I attended a bloggers event last week. It's the first time I've used Paper Mill card and I like it! What first struck me was the brilliance of the white and the depth of colour in the coloured card, perfect contrast, and it's all made in the UK.
Disclaimer: I was gifted these products to review for free but was under no obligation to write this post. Opinions are my own.